Sunday, May 22, 2011

day 1

My dear pal Christopher Allman told me the other day that he is currently keeping a gratitude journal. He said that although it sounds a bit cheesy, it actually helps one to remember that hey, life ain't so bad. And heaven knows I need that reminder. My plan is to start using this blog as a daily (hopefully) gratitude journal. So. Let me begin.

Today I am grateful for:

*My patient, selfless mother for helping me clean up the Great Blender Catastophe.
*My best friend for nursing my wounds.
*The barista who brought me my drink to my table.
*The trail of a snail on the sidewalk shimmering in the sunlight.
*Bodhidharma
*The nice cashier at Harmons that complimented me on my tattoo.
*The awe-inspiring clouds and sky (always remember the sky, Meg).
*The gentleness of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment